PSD to HTML by SEO-Semantic XHTML: Service Review

 On Monday, December 14, 2009  

Being a freelancer, I am always on the lookout for good and reasonable resources in the market to outsource some of my work. So, one of my friends referred me to seo-semantic-xhtml.com

seo-semantic-xhtml.com provides PSD to HTML conversion service. They state on the site, "We take your design and craft it into hand coded semantic markup language (HTML / XHTML) and CSS within 8 hours."
But I was still not impressed. How could someone write a search engine friendly code in less than 8 hours?

So, I went through their site with great details. And I was pretty impressed with the design, coding style and clarity of contents. With clientele list which includes Sony pictures, Best of the web and many more, I decided it was worth giving them a shot.

PSD to HTML by SEO-Semantic XHTML: Service Review1

So, I called them on the 800 number provided on the site to get answer for a few questions I had. After that I placed the order online.

I uploaded the design using online order form, selected package and made payment using paypal. It was really quick and easy. They also provide 100% money back guarantee.

PSD to HTML by SEO-Semantic XHTML: Service Review2

Quality and Response
HTML was pixel perfect. It was exactly like the original design I mailed them. Code was W3C validated, CSS and XHTML properly commented and <h> tags nicely used. And yeah, they delivered it within 6 hours. I was pleasantly surprised and immediately composed two thank you emails, one for seo-semantic-xhtml.com and other to my friend (who introduced me to them).

Conclusion
I really like their code and turnaround time, will surely recommend them.

Highlights of seo-semantic-xhtml.com:
  • Reasonable rates (starting at just $89)
  • Fastest turnaround
  • High Quality HTML and CSS code
  • Excellent customer service
  • Toll free number
  • Direct interaction with the HTML Coder
  • 24 hours customer service (Monday - Friday)
PSD to HTML by SEO-Semantic XHTML: Service Review 4.5 5 Unknown Monday, December 14, 2009 Being a freelancer, I am always on the lookout for good and reasonable resources in the market to outsource some of my work. So, one of my f...